sábado, 24 de novembro de 2007

Svenska Löd Ab! - Hörselmat


Svenska Löd Ab! is a Jazz group in sweden,and to me,one of the best jazz albuns I ever heard.
It's full of energetic improvisations,with some Hammond solos in some songs.

In some songs,especiality En Mäktig Eldaregesäll,has beautiful passanges of the Hammond with an exotic bass making the base in G/C.Really Cool
The Second song,Den Dan Vi Sket I Hugo,has a beautiful brass section,and improvising in C/F with some stops with exotic and extraodinary riffs as the song goes.

A very rare record only made in 200 copies.
Maybe swedens best known guitar player are playing on this album,Janne Schaffer.
This album it's Jazz,it's Rock-Fusion,it's great and kicks ass!

Songs:
  1. Introduktion - Ta Er I Brasan
  2. Den Dan Vi Sket I Hugo
  3. Teryleneblus 13 50 EPa
  4. En Mäktig Eldaregesäll
  5. Right On - Kliv På
  6. Va Då Rå - Va E', Reö
  7. Undrar Om Mona Och Kent Spelar
  8. Riff á La Lindström

Link:http://lix.in/4788b7

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Eric Palmcrantz disse...

...Svenska Löd AB! 1971-2011.
40 years anniversary!!
Finally reissued in a limited, 180g audiophile vinyl, edition of a 1000 copies @ http://www.figaromusic.se/shop.php
it's also available @ I-tunes.